The best teams, pastoral staff, and churches leverage the talents of their members to engage them in reaching their potential, fulfilling God’s call and purpose for their life, and empowering them to live their strengths. Helping people focus on their strengths is transformational. Participants can expect to:
- learn why engagement is crucial to the success of a pastoral team, ministry leaders and congregation
- discover strategies to engage and involve members and ensure they are positioned appropriately for/in their ministry role
- examine the relationships, strengths dynamics and potential challenges
- validate their own personal strengths and talents and discover the strengths of others
- consider critical outcomes required in one’s role and how strengths are utilized to meet those goals.
- realize their God-given strengths and how to fully employ them for ministry and to fulfill God’s plan and purpose for their lives